Sunday, July 25, 2010

The secret to PODS success.

On Saturday, July 24th 2010 @ approximately 1400 PST an amazing feat of science, physics, technology, and magic occurred at the Estate. It has been my sworn duty to document every aspect of this entire process that is occurring.

Alas, I failed to document the magic that is P.O.D.S. (Which I'm almost certain stands for Pretty Orgasmic Delivery Services, obviously)

I suppose I'm getting a little ahead of myself here...

You see, PODS doesn't just use your typical moving truck to transport your useless stuff anywhere in the world... In fact the secret to their success is in how your crap is "transported".

Let me give you a minute to think about my intelligent use of "Quotes".

I'll wait...

...

Got it? YES! See, through my "careful" and "intelligent" sleuthing I've "discovered" that the PODS company has a indefinite contract with the Starship Enterprise.


Yes.. I'm a nerd.

Anyways, because of work I was unable to document the removal of the POD via transporter. (Solution: I must become un-employed!)

BUT! Not wanting to let anyone down, I've created a "CG Rendering" of how this amazing feat of engineering probably looked like.


Re-inventing Moving and Storage... with invisible nude faeries.

AND! As an added bonus, an animated GIF!

I would've made all the shiny swirlys animated, but hey... laziness is a bitch.

Also, I checked out their "website" and they have a bunch of "obvious" "propaganda" about how they manage the moving process in a boring and non-magical way. But don't believe them, they are only doing their best to "uphold" the Prime Directive.

and Kirk and his crew are always bending the rules slightly, especially when visiting the 21st Century, or in the case of Star Trek IV the 20th Century. Additionally Star Trek IV: A New Hope is sooooo much better then that Wrath of KHAAAAAAN! BS.



annnnd. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment